Else Heart.Break() Wiki
else Heart.Break() is a game about friendship, love and technology in a place where bits have replaced atoms. With a great storyline, events to do, and even a secret arcade to spend time away on, you'll always have something to do!
Sebastian has just landed his first job in the distant city of Dorisburg. He moves there to start his adult life and figure out who he really wants to be. Among a strange collection of people, hackers and activists he finds some true friends – perhaps even love. But can they stop the terrible deeds of the people ruling the city? And who will get their heart broken in the end?
- 3D world - An expansive 3D world, that is begging to be explored.
- Storyline - Many hours of engaging story, set in a meticulously simulated city, with people that feel truly alive.
- Challenging gameplay - A challenging game where your actions matter and nothing can ever be unsaid or undone.
- Objects - Tons of every-day objects and computers that work and can be modified.
- Experience - A laid-back experience where you can just go to the café and have a coffee whenever things get too hectic.
- Coding -